(Sold Out - ETA February 2023) Speedrite 3000 Solar System
- System included: Speedrite 3000 Unigizer, 30 watt solar panel with voltage regulator, solid steel powder-coated frame and battery box. Requires 12 V deep cycle battery (not included).
- How much fence? To maintain a reasonable amount of voltage on your system (6000-9000 volts) figure 3 joules to power 9 miles of clean fence and 3 mile of fence with a medium- heavy weed load.
- Grounding. Figure 3 foot of installed ground rod per joule.
- Indicator lights. Easy to read light bar display provides an instant measure of the Unigizer output voltage and battery condition for quick fence diagnostics. The LED display shows red when heavily loaded
- Day/Night sensor. Automatically adjusts pulse speed to contain or exclude animals based on day or night conditions
- Large terminals. Mounted on the front of the energizer casing for convenience, these large terminals are easily adjusted and accept up to two fence wires. The slotted terminals make inserting wires and getting a good connection easy
- Low impedance. Designed to deliver power to the end of the fence even under heavy load e.g. foliage, undergrowth
- Versatile mounting options. Can be mounted on a wall, post or fence wire. Choose indoor or outdoor installation, depending on your fence location and power supply
- Adjustable power and pulse speeds.
- 3 J maximum output energy (4.5 J stored energy)
- 3 year - including lightning Warranty
IMPORTANT NOTE: We do not recommend using the 6000i/6000 on fence systems that are made up of only polywire.
The Speedrite 3000 is the largest energizer that we recommend using on electric fence that consists of only polywire. If you only are using polywire, do not go with a larger charger as this can damage the unit. The reason is that an energizer's effectiveness is largely determined by matching its capability with the correct amount of fencing. Putting a large charger on an inadequate amount of fencing may cause the unit to overheat and damage itself.