Speedrite 3000 Dual Powered Energizer, 110 V or 12 V
Speedrite 3000 Dual Powered Energizer, , 110 V or 12 V, 3 year - INCLUDES lightning Warranty
3 J maximum output energy (4.5 J stored energy) This system can efficiently energize(6-10kv) up to 3 miles of 9-strand mixed-metals Polybraid, single strand and ~ 6 miles of 12.5 ga hi-tensile. Results do vary depending on the quality of grounding system, soil conductivity, soil type, moisture content, etc,..
- Solar compatible. Electrify your fence with solar power by connecting solar panels to any Speedrite Unigizer. The solar panels charge the battery connected to the Unigizer, for reliable livestock control. Recommended solar panel - 30 watt panel
- Indicator lights. Easy to read light bar display provides an instant measure of the Unigizer output voltage and battery condition for quick fence diagnostics. The LED display shows red when heavily loaded
- Day/Night sensor. Automatically adjusts pulse speed to contain or exclude animals based on day or night conditions
- Large terminals. Mounted on the front of the energizer casing for convenience, these large terminals are easily adjusted and accept up to two fence wires. The slotted terminals make inserting wires and getting a good connection easy
- Low impedance. Designed to deliver power to the end of the fence even under heavy load e.g. foliage, undergrowth
- Versatile mounting options. Can be mounted on a wall, post or fence wire. Choose indoor or outdoor installation, depending on your fence location and power supply
- Adjustable power and pulse speeds.
Includes 110V power adaptor, battery leads, and fence leads.
The Speedrite 3000 is the largest energizer that we recommend using on electric fence that consists of only polywire. If you only are using polywire, do not go with a larger charger as this can damage the unit. The reason is that an energizer's effectiveness is largely determined by matching its capability with the correct amount of fencing. Putting a large charger on an inadequate amount of fencing may cause the unit to overheat and damage itself.