Speedrite 12000i Dual Powered Energizer with Remote/Fault Finder/Voltmeter
Speedrite 12000i Dual Powered Energizer 110 V or 12 V, 3 year - INCLUDES lightning Warranty
*IMPORTANT NOTE* Large energizers (6 joules and up) DO NOT come with fence leads like the smaller energizers do. The reason for this is that the fence leads are a small gauge and allow limited energy to pass through the wires and clips.
For larger energizers Speedrite recommends using a 12-10 gauge lead out wire.
12 J maximum output energy (16 J stored energy)
- Cyclic Wave™ technology. Provides a cleaner, more powerful pulse, maximizing the energy that travels down the fence for optimal stock control
- Bi-polar technology. Enables the user to power a fence system to perform exceptionally well in dry, low conductive soil
- Solar compatible. Electrify your fence with solar power by connecting solar panels to any Speedrite /Stafix Unigizer. The solar panels charge the battery connected to the Unigizer, for reliable livestock control. Recommended solar panel - 120 watt panel
- Remote Included Using a Speedrite/Stafix fence remote (with remote capable Speedrite /Stafix energizers) enables you to switch the energizer on or off from anywhere along the fence line. This makes it easy to manage repairs and maintenance
- LCD Voltage Display. Displays output voltage, battery voltage and earth voltage. LCD is backlit for viewing in poor light conditions
- Indicator lights. Easy to read light bar display provides an instant measure of the Unigizer output voltage and battery condition for quick fence diagnostics. The LED display shows red when heavily loaded
- Battery saver. Microprocessor technology automatically adjusts the output energy depending on the battery condition. This feature extends battery life and is particularly efficient when used in solar installations
- Day/Night sensor. Automatically adjusts pulse speed to contain or exclude animals based on day or night conditions
- Large terminals. Mounted on the front of the energizer casing for convenience, these large terminals are easily adjusted and accept up to two fence wires. The slotted terminals make inserting wires and getting a good connection easy
- Low impedance. Deliver power to the end of fence even under heavy load i.e. foliage, undergrowth
- Low Interference. Cyclic Wave™ technology delivers outstanding fence performance and helps to minimize electromagnetic interference in line with international EMC standards
- Ground monitoring. Indicates earth system problems by monitoring the level of voltage around the earth system
- Versatile mounting options. Can be mounted on a wall, post or fence wire. Choose indoor or outdoor installation, depending on your fence location and power supply
- Adjustable power and pulse speeds
- Half voltage terminal.
Includes 110V power adaptor and battery leads.