Speedrite 46000W Main Power Energizer (Remote Included)
46000W FENCE ENERGIZER 110v
*IMPORTANT NOTE* Large energizers (6 joules and up) DO NOT come with fence leads like the smaller energizers do. The reason for this is that the fence leads are a small gauge and allow limited energy to pass through the wires and clips.
For larger energizers Speedrite recommends using a 12-10 gauge lead out wire.
Click HERE for 12 Gauge Double Insulated Wire
Click HERE for 10 Gauge Extreme Double Insulated Wire
Powers up to 290 miles / 3300 acres ( 460 km / 1300 hectares) of fence
46 J maximum output energy (68 J stored energy)
The Speedrite 46000W Mains Fence Energizer offers a powerful replacement to the 36000R model, for farmers that want a great performing energizer with an intuitive interface.
With Bluetooth and Wi-Fi compatibility, the Datamars Livestock Farm App provides the ability to monitor and control the energizer from a phone.
• Cyclic WaveTM provides continuous power right to the end of the fence.
• LED indicators show energizer output voltage for quick diagnostics.
• Bi-polar technology provides high performance in dry, low conductive soil conditions.
• Split bolt terminals allow multiple fence wires to be connected. • Compatible with Remote: Speedrite Remote Control with Fault Finder Included
Bluetooth and Wi-Fi enabled
• Connect with nearby energizer using Bluetooth to check voltage, turn on and off, and configure remote address.
• Connect to energizer remotely over the internet to receive notifications when voltage drops. Check voltage remotely, and turn on and off remotely (Requires Wi-Fi network coverage).
Monitor and control the energizer from your phone
• Use the Datamars Livestock Farm App to connect to the energizer and see the fence voltage in real-time, configure the energizer settings, and connect the energizer to the Wi-Fi network.
• Once the energizer is connected to the internet, it sends a notification when fence voltage drops, so issues can be resolved quickly.
• If a fault is found on the fence line, use the app to turn the energizer off right from where you’re standing to fix the fault, then turn the energizer back on and check the voltage is back to normal.