Solar Bundle - Speedrite 18000i Unigizer (Remote Optional)
*IMPORTANT NOTE* Large energizers (6 joules and up) DO NOT come with fence leads like the smaller energizers do. The reason for this is that the fence leads are a small gauge and allow limited energy to pass through the wires and clips.
For larger energizers Speedrite recommends using a 12-10 gauge lead out wire.
The Speedrite 18000i solar bundle includes:
1 - Speedrite 18000i Energizer w/ Fence Remote(optional)
1 - 180 watt solar panel
1 - 20 amp charge controller
4 - Z-brackets for mounting
2 - 20' extension cable 10AWG MC4 connectors (For Solar Panel)
1- Set of battery leads
*Frame & Battery are not included in this bundle.
**A deep-cycle marine battery is necessary for solar operation. For information on the recommended battery amp hour capacity by unit, check your energizer's user manual or give us a call!
IMPORTANT NOTE: We do not recommend using the 18000i on fence systems that are made up of solely polywire.
The Speedrite 3000 is the largest energizer that we recommend using on electric fence that consists of only polywire. If you only are using polywire, do not go with a larger charger as this can damage the unit. The reason is that an energizer's effectiveness is largely determined by matching its capability with the correct amount of fencing. Putting a large charger on an inadequate amount of fencing may cause the unit to overheat and damage itself.
Maximum Power: 180W
Voltage MPP Vmp(V): 16.77V
Current MPP Imp(A): 11.20A
Open-Circuit Voltage (Voc): 19.84V
Short-Circuit Current (Isc): 11.75A
Dimensions: 58.35" x 26.57" x 1.38"
Information on the Speedrite 6000i
Speedrite 18000i Dual Powered Energizer 110 V or 12 V,
- 3 year - INCLUDES lightning Warranty
18 J maximum output energy (24 J stored energy)
- Cyclic Wave™ technology. Provides a cleaner, more powerful pulse, maximising the energy that travels down the fence for optimal stock control
- Low energy terminal. Limits energy to below 1.5 J for use around buildings and houses
- Remote Included Using a Speedrite fence remote (with remote capable Speedrite/Stafix energizers enables you to switch the energizer on or off from anywhere along the fence line. This makes it easy to manage repairs and maintenance
- LCD voltage display. Displays output voltage, battery voltage and earth voltage. LCD is backlit for viewing in poor light conditions
- Indicator lights (voltage and battery). Easy to read light bar display provides an instant measure of the Unigizer output voltage and battery condition for quick fence diagnostics. The LED display shows red when heavily loaded
- Battery saver. Microprocessor technology automatically adjusts the output energy depending on the battery condition. This feature extends battery life and is particularly efficient when used in solar installations
- Day/Night sensor. Automatically adjusts pulse speed to contain or exclude animals based on day or night conditions
- Large terminals. Mounted on the front of the energizer casing for convenience, these large terminals are easily adjusted and accept up to two fence wires. The slotted terminals make inserting wires and getting a good connection easy
- Earth monitoring. Indicates earth system problems by monitoring the level of voltage around the earth system
- Versatile mounting options. Can be mounted on a wall, post or fence wire. Choose indoor or outdoor installation, depending on your fence location and power supply
- Versatile power options. Can be used in mains, battery or solar power applications, providing convenient, versatile livestock control
- Adjustable output power and pulse speeds.
Includes battery lead and mains power adaptor