ST400 Pneumatic Fence Post Stapler
The Pneumatic ST400 fencing stapler was built to solve the problem of using a hammer to drive staples into wooden posts.
We used our engineering expertise to bring this product to market after recognising a need for it after discussions with our customers. It is compatible with 4mm diameter / 9 Gauge (40mm, 45mm or 50mm / 1 1/2", 1 3/4" and 2" long) staples. The pneumatic ST400 fencing stapler's aluminium alloy housing means that it is lightweight and corrosion resistant for extreme durability.
This tool is also compatible with the Power Staple Insulator Guide Attachment allowing you to easily erect an electric fence using the PEL/Speedrite/Stafix Wood Post Claw Insulator.
- Adjustable power for high density timber
- Reliability for high volume fence construction
- Engineered specifically for driving heavy-duty fencing staples
- Manufactured from high impact resistant steel for long life
- Ideal for heavy duty rural fencing applications
- Custom nose locates the wire for speed and reliability
- Adjustable Depth of Drive
- Top Load Magazine for fast reloading to minimize down-time
- Adjustable Air Deflector - deflects discharged air away from operator for improved comfort
- Sequential Trigger System for superior operator safety
- Swivel coupling for greater flexibility and added convenience