Speedrite 18000i Dual Powered Energizer
Speedrite 18000i Dual Powered Energizer 110 V or 12 V, 3 year - INCLUDES lightning Warranty
*IMPORTANT NOTE* Large energizers (6 joules and up) DO NOT come with fence leads like the smaller energizers do. The reason for this is that the fence leads are a small gauge and allow limited energy to pass through the wires and clips.
For larger energizers Speedrite recommends using a 12-10 gauge lead out wire.
Click HERE for 12 Gauge Double Insulated Wire
Click HERE for 10 Gauge Extreme Double Insulated Wire
18 J maximum output energy (24 J stored energy)
- Cyclic Wave™ technology. Provides a cleaner, more powerful pulse, maximising the energy that travels down the fence for optimal stock control
- Low energy terminal. Limits energy to below 1.5 J for use around buildings and houses
- Remote capable (remote sold separately) Using a Speedrite/Stafix fence remote (with remote capable Speedrite/Stafix energizers enables you to switch the energizer on or off from anywhere along the fence line. This makes it easy to manage repairs and maintenance
- LCD voltage display. Displays output voltage, battery voltage and earth voltage. LCD is backlit for viewing in poor light conditions
- Indicator lights (voltage and battery). Easy to read light bar display provides an instant measure of the Unigizer output voltage and battery condition for quick fence diagnostics. The LED display shows red when heavily loaded
- Battery saver. Microprocessor technology automatically adjusts the output energy depending on the battery condition. This feature extends battery life and is particularly efficient when used in solar installations
- Day/Night sensor. Automatically adjusts pulse speed to contain or exclude animals based on day or night conditions
- Large terminals. Mounted on the front of the energizer casing for convenience, these large terminals are easily adjusted and accept up to two fence wires. The slotted terminals make inserting wires and getting a good connection easy
- Earth monitoring. Indicates earth system problems by monitoring the level of voltage around the earth system
- Versatile mounting options. Can be mounted on a wall, post or fence wire. Choose indoor or outdoor installation, depending on your fence location and power supply
- Versatile power options. Can be used in mains, battery or solar power applications, providing convenient, versatile livestock control
- Adjustable output power and pulse speeds.
Includes battery lead and mains power adaptor