Hydraulic Wire Winder with High Tensile Reel - Tractor Mount Cat. 1, 2, & 3 Narrow
You do not need to have a Wire Guide as shown in these pictures on the left to make it work, but it is a very popular option that makes the job much easier. If you’d like one, remember when ordering to add the Wire Guide Arm with your wire winder.
Hotwood's High Tensile Wire Winder was designed to be used with high tensile wire. The High Tensile Kit can be adapted to any of our 3 point wire winders that have the bolt-on motor mount arm. If you have an older unit with the arm welded to the toolbar, you can still add this kit to your wire winder with a little fabrication on your end by doing a small amount of cutting and welding.
– Splits to Load and Unload Rolls of Wire
– Designed to Unroll New Rolls of High Tensile Wire
– Has One Larger Access Hole to Use as a Tie Off Before Starting to Pull Wire
– 4 Tie Wire Locaters on Each Side of the Reel (just like the Yellow Split Reel) to Place your Tie Wires in prior to Rolling Wire
– Spun from Solid Steel to Assure the Highest Quality Manufacturable
– Painted with Premium Powder Coat Paint to Assure the Finest Finish
– Functions and Operates Exactly like our Other Hydraulic Units. (Place a weight on the end of the wire before you begin rolling, then park your tractor in one spot and pull the wire toward you)
– The Optional Wire Guide is manufactured from solid steel, with pipe rollers to make pulling that wire in and guiding it with the handle a very safe and easy function
– UPS Shippable (Unassembled)
– Diameter: 25’
– Weight (Empty): 51 lbs.
– Spacing: 4 ¾’’ Wide
– Tapered from 19” to 18 ¼” to make sliding wire on and off easier
– Fits on standard 1” shaft that is used on our wire winders
Shown below, the reel has 4 tie wire locaters on each side of the reel (just like the yellow split reel) to place your tie wires in prior to rolling wire.