(Sold Out - ETA Oct 2022) Solar Bundle - Speedrite 6000i Unigizer (Remote Optional)
The Speedrite 6000i solar bundle includes:
1 - Speedrite 6000i Energizer w/ Fence Remote(optional)
1 - 100 Watt Solar Panel
1 - 10 Amp Charge Controller
1 - Battery Harness
*Frame & Battery are not included in this bundle.
**A deep-cycle marine battery is necessary for solar operation. For information on the recommended battery amp hour capacity by unit, check your energizer's user manual or give us a call!
IMPORTANT NOTE: We do not recommend using the 6000i/6000 on fence systems that are made up of only polywire.
The Speedrite 3000 is the largest energizer that we recommend using on electric fence that consists of only polywire. If you only are using polywire, do not go with a larger charger as this can damage the unit. The reason is that an energizer's effectiveness is largely determined by matching its capability with the correct amount of fencing. Putting a large charger on an inadequate amount of fencing may cause the unit to overheat and damage itself.
Maximum Power: 100W
Optimum Operating Voltage (Vmp): 16V
Optimum Operating Current (Imp): 6.25A
Maximum System Voltage: 600V DC (UL)
Open-Circuit Voltage (Voc): 20V
Short-Circuit Current (Isc): 6.45A
Dimensions: Variable (Please ask for dimensions)
Information on the Speedrite 6000i
Speedrite 6000i Dual Powered Energizer 110 V or 12 V, 3 year warranty(includes lightning)
6 J maximum output energy (9 J stored energy)
- Cyclic Wave™ technology. Provides a cleaner, more powerful pulse, maximizing the energy that travels down the fence for optimal stock control
- Bi-polar technology. Enables the user to power a fence system to perform exceptionally well in dry, low conductive soil
- Solar compatible. Electrify your fence with solar power by connecting solar panels to any Stafix Unigizer. The solar panels charge the battery connected to the Unigizer, for reliable livestock control. Recommended solar panel - no less than 70 watt
- Remote Included. Using a Speedrite fence remote (with remote capable Speedrite energizers) enables you to switch the energizer on or off from anywhere along the fence line. This makes it easy to manage repairs and maintenance
- LCD Voltage Display. Displays output voltage, battery voltage and earth voltage. LCD is backlit for viewing in poor light conditions
- Indicator lights. Easy to read light bar display provides an instant measure of the Unigizer output voltage and battery condition for quick fence diagnostics. The LED display shows red when heavily loaded
- Battery saver. Microprocessor technology automatically adjusts the output energy depending on the battery condition. This feature extends battery life and is particularly efficient when used in solar installations
- Day/Night sensor. Automatically adjusts pulse speed to contain or exclude animals based on day or night conditions
- Large terminals. Mounted on the front of the energizer casing for convenience, these large terminals are easily adjusted and accept up to two fence wires. The slotted terminals make inserting wires and getting a good connection easy
- Low impedance. Deliver power to the end of fence even under heavy load i.e. foliage, undergrowth
- Low Interference. Cyclic Wave technology delivers outstanding fence performance and helps to minimize electromagnetic interference in line with international EMC standards
- Ground monitoring. Indicates earth system problems by monitoring the level of voltage around the earth system
- Versatile mounting options. Can be mounted on a wall, post or fence wire. Choose indoor or outdoor installation, depending on your fence location and power supply
- Adjustable power and pulse speeds
- Half voltage terminal.
Includes 110V power adaptor and battery leads.